- Airport arrival transfer. Carbyn’s cove beach and cellular jail show later.
- Cruise from Port Blair to Havelock island and Radhanagar beach.
- Private boat ride to Elephant beach and snorkelling trip. Later a Havelock island to port Blair cruise.
- Ross Island and North Bay Island – Coral Island – cruise. Followed by a shopping trip.
- Airport departure transfer.
- Flight fares are not included in the overall price.
- Travel insurance is not included. It is highly recommended you purchase travel insurance.
- Any personal expenses, room service orders, meals that are otherwise not specified and bar tabs are not included in the package.
- Package includes accommodation and breakfast on a double sharing basis.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges are included in the overall price.
- Breakfast is included at respective hotels excluding the Economy package.
- Goods and services tax is included.
- Bottled Mineral water is provided daily at port Blair.
- Complimentary snorkelling trips to Elephant beach in Havelock island.
- Complimentary trip to nearby locations for sightseeing/dinner.
DAY 1 – Airport arrival transfer. Carbyn’s cove beach and cellular jail show later.
Representatives will assist your transfers upon your arrival, from the airport to your designated hotel, where you can relax before lunch. Later, you will proceed to Corbyn’s Cove Beach. Here you will be able to bathe in the clear seas. The crescent shaped cove is the ideal place start your amazing Andaman Islands experience. Encounter an exhilarating drive down the 4 km stretched coast where you can enjoy amazing views of the open sea and capture mesmerising pictures of the scenic view. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Cellular Jail and show – a popular historical monument where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive prior to India’s Independence. You will later be escorted back to your hotel.
NOTE: Accommodation and lunch will be provided.
DAY 2 – Cruise from Port Blair to Havelock island and Radhanagar beach.
On the second day a cruise from Port Blair to Havelock Island takes place. Where you can enjoy the fresh wind and deep waters whilst sailing to one of India’s most rated Islands. Once you have reached Havelock, representatives will escort you to an exquisite beach side resort to unwind and rest for your day ahead. Later, you will visit one of Asia’s favourite beaches. Here you can explore the natural beauty of Radhanagar Beaches white sand and clear blue waters. You will be guided back to your resort to enjoy the rest of your evening.
NOTE: Accommodation, breakfast will be provided.
DAY 3 – Private boat ride to Elephant beach and snorkelling trip. Later a Havelock island to port Blair cruise.
Looking for some underwater spontaneity? On your third day, you can stopover at the most visited snorkelling destination in Havelock island; Elephant beach. A short 30-minute boat ride will escort you to one of the most appealing shallow reefs elephant beach offers. Here you can explore the fascinating vibrant corals and colourful fish the reef harbours. Later, you return from Elephant beach to Havelock dock, where a representative escort you back to Port Blair via ferry, where you will be transferred to your designated hotel.
NOTE: Accommodation, breakfast, snorkelling equipment are provided.
DAY 4 – Ross Island and North Bay Island – Coral Island – cruise. Followed by a shopping trip.
Your fourth day is filled with visiting Andaman Islands historical backgrounds, Ross Island. This beautiful island was the first Administrative settlement the British occupied in 1858. This grand island today contains ruins of all former luxuries left behind by the British, and was once said to be the Paris of the past. Moving on, visit the Coral island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Where you can be submerged with exotic marine life Coral Island offers, as it is obtaining most marine life in the Andaman’s. Scuba diving, sea walks, glass boat rides and snorkelling is also available here. Upon return from these beautiful attractions rest and relax before going on a shopping spree, where you can purchase gifts and souvenirs for friends and family from this memorable visit to the Andaman’s.
NOTE: Accommodation and breakfast will be provided.
DAY 5 – Airport departure transfer.
Airport departure transfers will take place by representatives according to your flight, where you can return home with the precious memories from this once in a lifetime opportunity.