Take part of this best-selling tour and discover Iceland’s most iconic and historical attractions. This classic tour of the Golden Circle combines history, culture and extraordinary nature and makes for an unforgettable experience. The tour begins with an exploration of Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site where the tectonic plates of North America and Eurasia split and drift apart, where you can stand in two continents at once! Visit Iceland’s largest natural lake and learn the incredible story of how Iceland’s first parliament was formed. Next, move on to the amazing Gullfoss waterfall where you can take a short walk down a pathway and get close enough to feel the mist of glacial water on your skin. Learn about this powerful waterfall with a powerful history, which will be explained by the experts. Finally, visit the Geysir geothermal area, home to the geyser that all other geysers are named after. Strokkur is the most active and erupts every few minutes so you are guaranteed to see an eruption up close.
- This tour is conducted in English from Monday to Sunday departing at 9:30 yet has other languages available.
- German: Saturdays (All year) 8:30 departure French: Mondays (All year) Thursdays & Sundays (1 June - 31 Aug) 8:30 departure Scandinavian: Fridays (All year) 8:30 departure Spanish: Wednesdays (All year) 8:30 departure Mandarin Chinese: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays (From 1 Sept) 10:30 departure.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik.
- Round trip transportation and Professional tour guides are included.
- his tour takes place at 8:30/9:30/10:30 to 19:00 all day around year.