- Cusco – Huampococha.
- Huampococha - Vinicunca – Cusco.
- One night accommodation based on twin sharing in Andean Lodge is included in this package.
- Lunch, dinner is provided in day one and breakfast, lunch is provided in day two.
- Visa fees are excluded in package price.
- Airport taxes, tips, souvenirs are excluded in package price.
- Alcoholic drinks, personal laundry, dry cleaning, room service and mini bar fee are not included in package price.
Day 1- Cusco – Huampococha:
This program begins with a morning departure from Cusco, and a bus trip through the fertile Vilcanota Valley to the town of Cusipata. Then we will take a detour passing through the community of Quisacancha, where we begin to see llamas and alpacas shepherding as a main activity.
We start the walk from the sector of Collpapampa, the route goes up with a privileged view of the Nevado del Inca. On our way to the fourth Andean Lodge we may see hundreds of Andean geese nesting in the cliffs of Anta, and the flatiron formations of Apu Labrayani near Huampococha Tambo where we will spend the night.
|Activity of the Day||Trek 3 hours|
|Meals||Lunch – Dinner|
|Average Temperature||22°C / 72°F|
Day 2 – Huampococha – Vinicunca – Cusco:
Enjoy breakfast with the first rays of the sun; and then we begin the walk through formations of red sandstone, in a stretch that offers the opportunity to study the geological wonders and admire the unique beauty of these landscapes, until reaching Vinicunca (recently known as the “Rainbow Mountain”), which is one of the most spectacular points of the way.
After enjoying this impressive landscape, we will begin the descent through the valley that leads to Japura, on the way we will have time for our last lunch, before taking the transportation back to Cusco.
|Activity of the Day||Trek 5 hours|
|Meals||Breakfast – Lunch|